From X-Plane SDK
This page will contain all documents pertaining to future SDK development.
- Beta - the SDK is not in beta testing right now.
- 64 Bit - notes on the 64-bit transition.
- FeatureRequests - jot down your SDK feature requests on this page.
- MachoPluginImplementation - about how Mach-O plugins are supported in a CFM application (Mac OS X).
- EvolutionPlan - some notes on how to evolve the SDK API.
- Unicode - how to deal with unicode...
- WhatsGoingAway - a list of SDK 1.0 API symbols that may not be supported in the future.
- PersistentEnums - introduction to a design pattern for persistent enums. Not strictly plugin related but used in the implementation of a number of internal x-plane and scenery sytems...perhaps it will be of interest to plugin authors.
- WikiToDo - things Ben should do if he gets off his rear...